FIVE derelict railway arches in Windsor are set to see a new lease of life as part of a £200m development scheme.
Units 25-26, 27-28, 29-30, 55, and 57 off Alma Road by Windsor and Eton Central station will see a £500,000 investment from the Arch Company, which is the largest landlord of small businesses in the country, as part of project 1000.
This scheme involves investing £200m in order to bring a thousand empty and derelict spaces into use by 2030 and create space for 1,000 businesses, supporting approximately 5,000 jobs and adding to the estimated 25,000 people already employed in arch businesses.
Read the full story in this week’s Windsor Observer, out now.
Also in this week’s paper:
- Plea fails to stop Local Plan
- Bell Street building sells for £4.5m
- ‘He has literally nothing but he has a good heart’: Musicians bid to help homeless man
- Russell Brand backs Norden Farm fight
- ‘Incompetent’ nurse failed to give patient medicine
Get The Observer delivered to your door. Call 0800 953 0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org